Fully equipped rental tents on nature campsite Lange Paal
On campsite Lange Paal Stortemelk rents out two fully furnished De Waard tents, model Bosuil, for two persons. You'll find these rental tents on the 'Duinveld' (Dune field in English), sheltered by rows of trees and shrubs.
'Lange Paal' is a unique nature campsite, owned by the Dutch Forestry Commission, only a few kilometers from the village of Oost-Vlieland. In the midst of the Vlieland forest and dune landscape, close to the Waddensea and one kilometer away from the Northsea beach. Especially suited for those who love piece and quiet and nature.
The following applies to all rental tents
- Our tents are provided with pillows, but you'll have to bring along your bedlinen. Or you can rent a complete linen package - with or without duvet - at Linnenservice Vlieland or at VisitVlieland Linnenverhuur
- We rent out cots and baby chairs
- Smoking is not allowed in our rental tents
- Your tent lease starts at four o'clock in the afternoon on the first day of the period you booked. So you cannot enter your rental tent before that time
- The minimum age for renting a tent at Stortemelk is 21 years
Choose a date of arrival and departure
- Available arrival and departure dates