For four persons, located in the wood alongside campsite Stortemelk
Hidden in the woods between campsite Stortemelk and the Kampweg and close to the Northsea our twelve beautiful wooden cottages are located. Designed especially for this environment, in four different models. Each model is carefully equipped and relatively small, but very comfortable and fit for all seasons. Each cottage has a big terrace with a sturdy table and benche made from Dutch wood. These vacation houses are built sustainably, warmed bij a pellet stove and suited for four persons.
Good to know
- From Thursday November 1st one can rent a forrest cottage
- The minimum age for renting a cottage at Stortemelk is 21 years
- Our houses are provided with pillows and duvets. You can rent a complete linen package at Linnenservice Vlielandor at VisitVlieland Linnenverhuur
- It's possible to book a crib or a chair for children (for free). The models Woodrock and Spider can only house cribs in the living room, since there's not enough room for on in the bedrooms. The models Barn and Beukennoot have enough space for one in one of the bedrooms. If you want to rent a crib or a chair, please inform us in your online booking under 'remarks'
- Smoking is not allowed in our forrest cottages
- You can have your luggage delivered at your cottage by luggage transporter 'Bagagevervoer Wietze de Boer'. Just mentions the name of your cottage. On departure day this firm can bring your suitcases back to the ferry terminal
Nice to know
While staying at our beautiful campsite or in a Stortemelk cottage our guests have free entrance to Swimming pool Flidunen. The voucher will be sent to you with your reservation.